2006 Cabernet Sauvignon

This 78% Cabernet Sauvignon is balanced with the remaining 22% Merlot to make a delicious blend showing cherry jam, rose hip, moist earth and chocolate on the nose. The real pleasure shows in the mouth, where black currants and blackberries rule. The nice midpalate acidity guides you to a finish of crushed herbs, green olive and cordial cherries. Drink now through 2014. ~150 cases made

Awards & Reviews

  • Gold Medal - 2008 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
  • "Excellent" - Winter 2010 Edition of Winepress NW Magazine